- A Comprehensive analysis of the case will always be carried out.
- Accurately recording incurred costs (to avoid any discrepancy).
- Detailed analysis of future costs provided, including detailed work anticipated and time associated to the fee earner to analyse.
- Detailed breakdown of future individual disbursements counsel fees, medical fees to travel expenses.
- Will contact counsel to obtain estimate fees on behalf of the fee earner.
- Advice on updating budget throughout the case and applications to amend/vary the budget.
- Negotiation with opponents for the purpose of completing discussion report prior to CMCC.
- Turnaround Time/Urgency. Ability to prepare precedent H budgets on a very urgent basis.
- Deferred Fees.
- Amending budget once approved by court for filing.
- Liaising with fee earner as to the future progression of the case to provide an analysis against the approved Cost Budget.
- Read Our Customer Testimonials -
Cost Chambers - A true hidden gem in a saturated legal costs industry. I find Cost Chambers to be reliable and efficient. They have a tenacious work ethic that ensures a successful outcome and will go that extra 10 yards to ensure a profitable result. RF
Knowledge & Experience
Our deep knowledge base has been acquired through our wealth of experience and by keeping abreast of current developments, enabling our clients to focus on their case, leaving everything else to the Cost Chambers team.
Effective Case Management
Case Management is a collaborative process which: assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the options using communication and available resources to promote quality cost effective outcomes.
Professional, Proud & Efficient
We are proud of our achievements; we work passionately, efficiently and we are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our clients. All whilst operating to the highest standard of professional integrity.
Cost Draftsmen & Lawyers Based In Southport
Call us today on 01704 504090