Points of Reply & Points of Dispute
- We maintain our knowledge of current case law to counter argue Points of Dispute.
- A Pre-Assessment Report will be provided to the instructing fee earner as to the merit of the paying party’s dispute as well as indication as to likely outcome. Will always ensure that when acting in the capacity of paying party that the Points of Dispute are submitted for approval well before the due date with a Pre-assessment Report.
- The receiving partys Points of Reply will be submitted for approval within the clients expectations.
- Will always seek Counsels and ATE Insurance response to any challenges raised by the defendants to any associated Disbursements.
- When acting in the capacity of receiving party if no Points of Dispute are received then a Default Cost Certificate will be applied for, on your behalf.
Detailed Assessment & Provisional Assessment
- We work very closely with a leading set and have a working relationship with Senior Cost Counsel.
- We will ensure that the file is prepared for Court and lodged within specified timeframe.
- We will provide a Comprehensive Brief to Counsel for the purpose of a Detailed Assessment.
- Advice will always be provided pre and post Assessment.
- We have been instructed to deal with Oral Hearings following a Provisional Assessment and also Appeals.
- We will provide the court with written submissions if required during the Provisional Assessment process.
- Read Our Customer Testimonials -
Cost Chambers - A true hidden gem in a saturated legal costs industry. I find Cost Chambers to be reliable and efficient. They have a tenacious work ethic that ensures a successful outcome and will go that extra 10 yards to ensure a profitable result. RF
Knowledge & Experience
Our deep knowledge base has been acquired through our wealth of experience and by keeping abreast of current developments, enabling our clients to focus on their case, leaving everything else to the Cost Chambers team.
Effective Case Management
Case Management is a collaborative process which: assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the options using communication and available resources to promote quality cost effective outcomes.
Professional, Proud & Efficient
We are proud of our achievements; we work passionately, efficiently and we are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our clients. All whilst operating to the highest standard of professional integrity.
Cost Draftsmen & Lawyers Based In Southport
Call us today on 01704 504090