Bill of Costs
Cost Chambers have extensive experience providing Bill of Costs services and providing Bill of Costs consultancy.
- We provide a timely turnaround time to meet client expectations.
- We’re able to receive instructions from low value fixed costs to complex multi track cases.
- Cost Chambers also have experience of preparing Bills of Costs on matters where damages exceed the £1 million mark.
- We have extensive experience carrying out instructions both for solicitor clients, as well as litigants in person.
- The ability to receive instructions electronically and also to prepare and submit the bill in electronic form.
- We provide comprehensive advice when offering the Bill of Costs for endorsement regarding any specific issues that may come up.
- Bill of Costs can also be provided to the paying party on a formal or courtesy basis.
- To avoid any unnecessary delays, we will liaise directly with the instructing fee earner in order to capture relevant information from the beginning.
- We provide an informal costing schedule which can also be converted into a detailed Bill of Costs.
- Upon receipt of endorsed Bill of Costs Detailed Assessment, proceedings will be commenced correctly and diarised appropriately.
- Read Our Customer Testimonials -
We have worked with Simon and his team at Costs Chambers for many years and have found both their knowledge of costings law and practice to be excellent and their work to be of very high quality. They always deliver on their deadlines and make the process of costs recovery or liability a fairly painless process. It is always a benefit that they pick up and run with the procedure of interim payments, interest calculations post assessments etc. It has been invaluable to have them helping and assisting us with the comprehensive changes brought about by costs budgeting and their network of costs counsel and referrals has been of great assistance we have no hesitation in recommending their services. RB
Knowledge & Experience
Our deep knowledge base has been acquired through our wealth of experience and by keeping abreast of current developments, enabling our clients to focus on their case, leaving everything else to the Cost Chambers team.
Effective Case Management
Case Management is a collaborative process which: assesses, plans, implements and evaluates the options using communication and available resources to promote quality cost effective outcomes.
Professional, Proud & Efficient
We are proud of our achievements; we work passionately, efficiently and we are dedicated to achieving the best possible results for our clients. All whilst operating to the highest standard of professional integrity.
Cost Draftsmen & Lawyers Based In Southport
Call us today on 01704 504090